Jaipur also known as the ‘Pink City’ is heaven for photographers and fashionista instagrammers alike. I previously wrote here about how I’d wished it had been more pink, yes really, I’m either nuts or color blind I guess. Nobody else I know had this complaint about Jaipur. For me, a city can never be too pink especially when it’s called the ‘Pink City’. I have an insatiable desire to be surrounded by pink at all times which sadly not even Jaipur could satiate. Nonetheless Jaipur, like most of Rajasthan, is dazzling, majestic and totally bewitching. Now, about those wild (and wacky) places to stay in Jaipur. If you want to feel like part of the Maharaja, on any budget, take a look at these.
Wild Places To Stay In Jaipur
Hotel Pearl Palace
Wild and very wacky… I love it! For about $20 a night this place absolutely rocks. Hotel Pearl Palace has great reviews online, everybody loves the restaurant food, the friendly staff and the all round good vibes here.
- Location: 51 Hathroi Forth Hari Kishan Somani Marg, 302001 Jaipur, India
- Book: Reserve a room or check availability and prices for Hotel Pearl Palace.
Hotel Pearl Palace not to be confused with…
Pearl Palace Heritage
You will actually be staying inside a work of art here. Every room has it’s own design and comes with everything you could need to have a comfortable stay; coffee maker, robe, comfy mattress, breakfast in bed. The hotel is in a great location and according to the reviews still quite and peaceful. BTW people LOVE this hotel. Depending on when you stay the prices are about $50 p/n which is amazing value for this wild and wacky Jaipur hotel.
- Location: 54 Gopal Bari , Lane # 2 . Ajmer Road, 302001 Jaipur, India
- Book: Reserve a room or check availability and prices for Pearl Palace Heritage.
Shiv Vilas Resort
You can stay here from about $115 a night and upwards (some suites are in the $500-$600 range) depending on the suite you choose. Enjoy the warm welcome from a row of elephants and a complimentary drink when you arrive. You’ll love the live piano music that’s played during the day and echos about the place. Pretend to be a princess while staying here or just never leave, either one is perfectly understandable.
- Location: Jaipur Delhi Highway, Kukas Jaipur, Rajasthan India, 303101 Jaipur, India
- Book: Reserve a room or check availability and prices for Shiv Vilas Resort.
Hotel Vimal Heritage
If I could have a house built for myself in any style I liked, it would look like this on the outside. Hotel Vimal Heritage is built in Rajasthani Colonial style architecture with oriental stone pillars. There’s two restaurants here including one on the rooftop serving both vegetarian and non vegetarian options. There’s an outdoor pool and complimentary WiFi too. This hotel has really friendly staff and are really accommodating with your food requirements.
- Location: A/2 D-148, Durga Marg, Bani Park, Bani Park, 302016 Jaipur, India
- Book: Reserve a room or check availability and prices for Hotel Vimal Heritage.
Hotel Bissau Palace
Hotel Bissau Palace is surrounded by the Aravalli Hills and sits amongst orange and gooseberry plantations. It features an outdoor swimming pool and provides free private parking. The City Palace is a 10-minute walk and the iconic Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds) is only a 15-minute walk away.
- Location: Outside Chand Pole Gate, 302016 Jaipur, India
- Book: Reserve a room or check availability and prices for Hotel Bissau Palace.
Get the Maharaja treatment with world-class service at the Fairmont in Pink City. This is undoubtedly one of the wildest places to stay in Jaipur! This hotel is immaculate and so stunning but of course it comes at a higher price than most of the other places to stay in Jaipur. That said though it’s still almost half the price (roughly $200-$350p/n) of a nights stay somewhere like London or NYC. Have drinks at Aza, an award-winning library bar or sip tea in Anjum. Fairmont has two other hotel restaurants to try also called Zoya and Zarin. I don’t know how I’d tear myself away from this place to see all the temples and palaces and other attractions TBH, especially if those two fellas above are making music for me on the bed lol.
- Location: 2, Riico Kukas, 303101 Jaipur, India
- Book: Reserve a room or check availability and prices for Fairmont Jaipur.
A bit wild, quite wacky and wonderful if you’re on a budget! All rooms have air-conditioning and Hotel Kalyan is conveniently located in the Ajmer Road district so City Palace is only 1.9 miles away.
- Location: 59 Hathroi Fort, Ajmer Road Jaipur Rajasthan
- Book: Reserve a room or check availability and prices for Hotel Kalyan.
Taj Rambagh Palace
Ok this one is just beyond wild, it’s totally insanely amazing but it’s from about $800 a night for a Palace Double Room and up to about $4000 a night for the Royal Suite with a garden view. Erm I guess this place is for real actual royalty and maharajas. Oh well, we can still look at the pictures can’t we 😉
- Location: Bhawani Singh Road, 302005 Jaipur, India
- Book: Reserve a room or check availability and prices for Taj Rambagh Palace.
If you’re looking for wild, opulent and in most cases still affordable places to stay in Jaipur Rajasthan then I hope my selection will help you choose. Feel free to suggest any other great places to stay in Jaipur in the comments section below…
Enjoy this? Pin & Share!
Lonely Planet India: Check price on Amazon
Visiting India? Check out our India Travel Tips
Read more: India Packing List For Female Travelers
Disclosure: When you click on a link we may receive a commission (at no extra cost to you).