Visiting Goa in India and want a million dollar view of the ocean without having to blow half your budget? Get to feel the sand between your toes the moment you roll out of bed by switching a hotel for one of these groovy Goa beach huts. There’s nothing quite like falling asleep to the melodic sounds of the ocean and waking up to the smell of salty sea air.
Hopefully my pick of the best beach huts in Goa will bring out the barefoot bohemian in you or at the very least… bring the beach a whole lot closer! Here’s Jetset Bunny’s pick of the best Goa beach huts, in no particular order, that are sure to inspire your inner gypsy…
Ultimate Goa Beach Huts
South Goa: Dwarka Eco Beach Resort
Dwarka Eco Beach Resort is located in Cola, 4 miles from Cabo De Rama Fort and has a bar and restaurant. Rooms at Dwarka Eco Beach Resort offer free WiFi but make sure you choose a room with a balcony because not all have them.
- Location: Cola beach road Cola Beach, 403702 Cola, India
- Book: Reserve a room or check availability and prices for Dwarka Eco Beach Resort
Mandrem: Palm Grove Beach Resort
Palm Grove Beach Resort is on the beautiful and serene Ashvem Beach and is a perfect hippie retreat for anyone looking for a Goa Beach Hut on a budget. These huts have onsite massages, free wifi, 24-hour front desk, a garden, luggage storage, dry cleaning, a laundry and a bar. This resort is 1.2 miles from Morjim Beach and 2.5 miles from the Arambol Beach.
- Location: Ashvem Beach, Mandrem, Pernem, North Goa, 403527 Mandrem, India
- Book: Reserve a room or check availability and prices for Palm Grove Beach Resort
Mandrem: Jamboree Creek
Jamboree Creek Yoga features a private beach area, garden, bar and free WiFi. You can get a continental breakfast here too. Enjoy these cosy Goa beach huts and the outdoor shower! Calangute is 8 miles away and Panaji is 13 miles away.
- Location: Calaistovada, Ashvem-Mandrem Road Ashvem, 403527 Mandrem, India
- Book: Reserve a room or check availability and prices for Jamboree Creek
Baga: Little India Beach Cottages
These cute Goa beach huts are only 1 minute walk from Calangute Beach and Baga Beach… welcome to quirky boho babe paradise! Bango Shack serves up Indian and Chinese dishes and the fan-cooled (no air con) rooms will provide you with a balcony, desk and seating area. Little India Beach Cottages are 3 miles from Mapusa Beach Resort and just over 4 miles from Anjuna Beach.
- Location: Villa Goesa Road, Khobravaddo, Calangute-Baga, 403516 Baga, India
- Book: Reserve a room or check availability and prices for Little India Beach Cottages
- Location: Near St. Ann’s Church, 403702 Agonda, India
- Book: Reserve a room or check availability and prices for Simrose
Jojolapa Agonda Resort
Jojolapa Ahonda Resort is the perfect combination of beach hut and comfort! These Goa beach huts are really beautifully decorated inside and have gorgeous, quirky and clean private outdoor bathrooms with showers. Only a 1 minute walk from the beach the beach huts have a sun terrace and a private beach area and of course for the digital nomads and anyone not from planet Mars… free WiFi. Extra bonus; there’s a kettle in every room so you can watch the sun rise with a cuppa every morning.
- Location: H.No.398/4, Tambdem, Agonda Beach, Canacona, South Goa, 403702 Agonda, India
- Book: Reserve a room or check availability and prices for Jojolapa Ahonda Resort
The Bay Agonda
The highly rated The Bay Agonda is on the beach and serves up delicious sea food dishes in it’s restaurant and it also has a bar. Certain rooms have river views and all rooms include a private bathroom.
- Location: The Bay Agonda Resort, Agonda Beach, Canacona, 403702 Agonda, India
- Book: Reserve a room or check availability and prices for The Bay Agonda
Morjim: Larisa Beach Resort
Facing the seafront, Larisa Beach Resort is 3-star accommodation in Morjim and features a garden and bar and a hot tub. Vegetarian, Vegan and Gluten-free options are available in the restaurant here. There’s also a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi. Make sure you select a room with a sea view but rest assured there’s a kettle in every room. Crazy but fun Calangute is just 6 miles away.
- Location: 131/2, Vitthal Vado, 403512 Morjim, India
- Book: Reserve a room or check availability and prices for Larisa Beach Resort
Hopefully there’s enough Goa Beach Huts here to help you choose the right one for you! Feel free to suggest any huts that you think should be added to the list in the comments section below.
Find this useful? Pin & Share!
Find out more about top things to do in Goa and more besides with one of the top Goa Travel Guides below.