We welcome all women who love travel to contribute to Jetset Bunny!
Female travelers can contribute in 3 ways;
- Pitch A Post
- Request An Interview
- Join Our Team
Pitch A Post
Are you off on the trip of a lifetime or perhaps you have a lifetime’s worth of travel adventures you would like to share with our readers. We love to publish personal travel stories by female travelers of all ages. Simply provide a catchy title for the post you would like to write and a brief summary of what the post will be about and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here’s a few post examples;
- Share your very first travel experience and the effect it had on you, did it inspire future trips, a change in lifestyle, new goals?
- How do you afford to travel the world? Did you sell all your belongings or do you work while on the road?
- What do you wish you’d known before you visited a particular destination?
- Share your craziest/scariest/funniest or most life changing trip to date.
- What do you like most about the city you live in and what are the best things to do there?
You get the gist! We’re open to all kinds of perspectives, opinions (and rants) so write freely and from the heart. Don’t hold back…
If you have a passion for travel (and writing about it) pitch a post or 2 or 3 to: email@example.com
Request An Interview
Jetset Bunny is always happy to interview female travelers, bloggers, expats, digital nomads, yogis, eco-conscious/vegan travelers and women (or couples) living alternative travel lifestyles.
Here’s a few interview examples;
Travel Bloggers: If you’re a female travel blogger then we want to interview you. Travel blogger interviews will include what inspired you to begin a travel blog, your best and worst experiences so far and any future goals or plans you have… it’ll be awesome.
Glam Travelers: What’s in your carry on? Next time you’re at an airport take a snapshot of what’s inside your carry on (include a few shots of yourself at the airport or on the plane too). Send high quality photos to us and if suitable we will do an interview with you about all the goodies you take as carry on and why. We love delving into the lives (& bags) of random travel-loving stylish strangers. Weird… maybe… anyway… it’ll be awesome.
Expats: Get in touch for an interview about your expat life… it’ll be awesome.
Yogis: Share your experience of a yoga retreat you’ve recently attended… get in touch… it’ll be… you know.
Request an interview at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include either a brief bio and picture of yourself or your Gravatar email (so we can pull your picture and bio for the end of the post) plus any website/social links, with your post submission.
- Please have high-quality pictures to accompany your post, preferably featuring yourself, that you have taken or that you own the copyright to.
- All stories must be unique and written exclusively for JetsetBunny.com. They must not be published elsewhere.
- By submitting a post to Jetset Bunny you are giving our editorial team permission to make any changes necessary to your content so that it better fits the website’s voice.
- Jetset Bunny may add our affiliate links to your post or article if appropriate.
Join our Team
Join our team of regular travel writers and Jetset Bunny contributors to get featured here. After the successful submission of your first post simply submit between 1 and 4 posts per month there after (for as long as you like or until you run out of steam/trips/things to write about). This is suitable for anyone who travels frequently, takes great photos and has lots to share. You must write at least 1 post a month to stay featured on our Meet The Team page.
Ready? Send your pitch to email@example.com